Everyone is looking to add a little extra distance to their game so we found 5 simple drills from our PGA Coaches to help you improve the power and speed of your swing.
From learning how to increase power with your warm-up to adding yards through rotation and weight shift, these five drills will help you hit it longer and lower your scores.
And if you're looking for even more help hitting the long ball, be sure to connect with a PGA Coach in your area.
1. Power up your game with these warm-up stretches.
2. Lengthen your swing and add distance to your drive.
3. Use a towel to transfer power to your swing.
4. Maximize your speed with fancy footwork.
5. Rotate your way to crushing it off the tee.
Find a Coach
Take the next step in your golf journey by connecting with a PGA Coach in your area.Search Now